Welcome to howfoodrecipes.com are you confused which food better for your kind so don’t worry here is 5 types of Healthy kid fiendly dinners. which food definitely like your kind . All kinds always like to play games and found fun like mobile games or friendly games so always try to give fun or eat food. Some kind like to eat tasty food but not healthy.. here is some kind always rong but you are a parents you try to give your kind tasty or healthy food like this 5 recipes.
1. Matki pulao
•1 cup cooked long grained rice
•1 cup sprouted moath beans , parboiled
•1/4 tsp asafoetida
•1 green chilli, chopped
•1 tsp grated ginger
•1/2 capsicum, chopped
•4 to 6 spring onions, chopped
•1/4 tsp turmeric powder
•1 tsp chilli powder
•1 tsp coriander powder
•1 tbsp oil
•1 tbsp to taste
For the, garnish:-
•1 tomato, chopped
•2 tbsp chopped coriander
1. Heat the oil, add the cloves and asafoetida and saute for a few seconds beans are cooked.
2. Add the green chilli, ginger, capsicum and spring onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and mouth beans and mix well.
4. Add ¼ cup of water and the salt and simmer over a slow flame till the moath beans are cooked.
5. Add the rice and toss will.
Serve hot garnished with the chopped tomato and corinder.
2. Sweet corn and capsicum soup
Description:- a typically Mexican capsicum and sweet corn soup. This has a distinct smoky flavour. Soft yellow sweet corn can even be eaten raw; it’s that tasty! Roasting capsicum on a direct flame imparts a unique flavour and taste to this soup. So follow the exact procedure to whip up this scrumptious soup and I assure you a delightful experience.
1 medium capsicum
•1/4 cup chopped onions
•1/2 cup low fat milk
•1 ½ cups cooked sweet corn kernels
•1 tbsp cornflour
•Salt to taste
1. Pierce the capsicum with a fork and hold over the flame until the skin blackens. Remove from the heat; rub off the burnt skin and wash thoroughly. Chop finely and keep aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and when hot, add the onions and dry roast till they turn slightly brown.
3. Add the capsicum and dry roast again for a while. Keep aside.
4. Combine the milk, corn and 3 cups of water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
5. Add this to the onion-capsicum mixture.
6. Mix the cornflour with 1 cup of water, add to the soup and bring to boil.
7. Add the salt and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Exotic fruit salad
Description:- healthiest and most colourful of them all mango dressing may not be very popular with many but is surely a must try dressing. You can replace some fruits with Blanched vegetables for a change. Make and store mango pulp in the deep freeze when mangoes are in season. And use whenever required to whip up delicacies like this.
For the mango dressing:-
•1/4 cup mango pulp
•1/3 cup low fat curds
•2 tbsp low fat cream
•1/4 tsp cardamom powder
•A pinch dry red chilli flakes
•Salt and pepper to taste
•1 cup apple cubes
•2 cups watermelon cubes, deseeded
•1 cup green grapes, halved
•1 cup torn lettuce
For the mango dressing:-
1. Blend all the ingredients together in a mixer along till smooth
2. Refrigerate to chill
1. Combine the apple, watermelon and grapes together in a bowl and refrigerator to chill.
2. Put the lettuce in a vesselful of ice-cold water for half an hour.
3. Drain, wrap in a Muslin cloth and refrigerate till ready to serve.
4. To serve, arrange the apples, watermelon and grapes in a serving bowl surrounded with lettuce..
5. Pour half the dressing on the sides along the rim of the bowl and serve chilled with the remaining dressing on the side in a small bowl….
Noodles – 1 packet
Carrot – 1
Capsicum (bell pepper) – 1
Cabbage, shredded – 1/4 cup
Spring onions – 2
Onion – 1
Garlic – 3 pods
Green chilies – 2
Soy sauce – 2 tsp
Green chili sauce – 1 tbsp
White Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Aji-No-Moto (Chinese salt) – 2 pinch (optional)
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
Heat 3 to 4 cups water in a wide saucepan. Add 1/2 tsp oil and 2 pinch salt to the boiling water. Now break the noodles block into 2 and add it to the boiling water.
Keep stirring and pay attention as they water will boil and spill over. Let the noodles cook for 5 to 7 minutes or al-dente.
Dump the entire contents of the pan into a colander and either pour cold water all over the cooked noodles or place the colander under running tap water. This will prevent the noodles from becoming mushy and sticky and will keep it separate. Keep aside and let all the water drain completely.
Slice the onion thinly. Slice both the white and green parts of the spring onion and keep them separate. Shred both the carrots and capsicum very finely. Chop the garlic finely and keep aside. Slit the green chili in the middle.
Heat a wok or frying pan with oil. We are going to cook the entire dish over high flame. First add the garlic and cook for 1/2 minute. Add the sliced onion and the white part of the spring onion and toss around for 1 minute.
Now add slit green chili, shredded carrots, cabbage, capsicum, green part of the spring onions, Aji-No-Moto and toss for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Keep 2 tsp of green spring onions aside for garnish.
Now add the green chili sauce, soy sauce, white vinegar, salt and toss for 1/2 minute.
Add the noodles and with the help of a fork separate them if they are lumpy. Toss well till it gets heated and mixed well with the vegetables and sauces.
Finally sprinkle pepper powder and toss once again. Garnish with green spring onions.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.
5.veg Cheese sandwichch
Preparing time:-10 minutes, cooking time:- 15 minutes, serve:- 4
¼ cup carrots grated
¼ cup bell peppers or capsicum
¼ cup sweet corn (frozen or boiled)
¼ cup onion
1 garlic chopped
1 green chili chopped (optional)
¼ tsp pepper powder
½ to ¾ tsp herbs (oregano, parsley)
handful coriander leaves (or fresh herbs)
6 slices bread
2 tsps butter
¾ to 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated (use to suit your taste)
Butter the bread evenly.
Mix together all the veggies, herbs along with cheese.
Spread the mixture on the bread slices keeping the buttered side out.
Cover with bread slices
Preheat the sandwich maker and grill it until golden.
You can also make these on a tawa or pan. Grease the tawa with some oil and place the sandwiches. Regulate the flame to low. Press down the sandwich lightly with a spatula until the cheese melts. Hold it well and flip gently. Toast on the other side as well.
Halve the veg cheese sandwich and serve hot or warm.